2016/11/21

Cithrin: You never say anything straight out. It’s all I believe this or I’ve found that. You never...

Cithrin: You never say anything straight out. It’s all I believe this or I’ve found that. You never say, “The sun rises in the morning.” It’s always, “I think the sun rises in the morning.” It’s like you’re trying not to promise anything.

Master Kit: I’m surprised you noticed that. I have a talent for being believed, and I’ve found it to be problematic. I suppose I’ve adopted habits to soften the effect, and so I try not to assert things unless I’m certain of them. Absolutely certain, I mean. I’m often surprised by how little I’m absolutely certain of. And it encourages me to take myself lightly. I find a certain value in lightness.

#DanielAbraham #TheDragonsPath #TheDaggerAndTheCoin book 1



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2ffhdkF

No comments: