2017/04/05

Donkey: So there’s really no one else you’d rather...



Donkey: So there’s really no one else you’d rather be?

[Shrek]
🎶
I guess I’d be a hero, With sword and armor clashing 
Looking semi dashing, A shield within my grip 
Or else I’d be a Viking and live a life of daring 
While smelling like a herring, upon a Viking ship. 
I’d sail away, I’d see the world, I’d reach the farthest reaches 
I’d feel the wind, I’d taste the salt and sea. 
And maybe storm some beaches. 
That’s who I’d be. That’s who I’d be. 

Or I could be a poet and write a different story, 
One that tells of glory, and wipes away the lies 
And to the skies I’d throw it, the stars would do the telling 
The moon would help with spelling, and night would dot the ‘I's 
I’d write a verse, Recite a joke, with wit and perfect timing. 
I’d share my heart, confess the things I yearn, and do it all while rhyming. 
But we all learn. But we all learn.

An Ogre always hides, an Ogre’s fate is known 
And Ogre always stays in the dark and all alone 

So yes I’d be a hero, and if my wish was granted 
Life would be enchanted, or so the stories say. 
Of course I’d be a hero, and I would scale a tower
To save a hot-house flower, and carry her away 
But standing guard would be a beast, I’d somehow over whelm it, 
I’d get the girl, I’d take my breath, and I’d remove my helmet. 

We’d stand and stare, we’d speak of love, we’d feel the stars ascending 
We’d share a kiss, I’d find my destiny 
I’d have a hero’s ending, a perfect happy ending. 
That’s how it would be 
A big bright beautiful world 

But not for me.
🎶

wöw! 🎆😍🔫 mind-blown 🐸 i have always loved the franchise. why did it take me so long to watch this?

#ShrekTheMusical #BingeWatching #Musical (at The Aerie)



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2oBalau

No comments: